Complaint Review: WHOLESALEWARRANTIES.NET

• Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Mat — California United States of America
WHOLESALEWARRANTIES.NET
10441 Roselle St San Diego, CA 92121 Internet United States of America

WHOLESALEWARRANTIES.NET RV WARRANTY WHOLESALEWARRANTIES.NET GRANDPARENTS RIPPED OFF Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Owner of WholesaleWarranties.net

My grandparents purchased an extended warranty from this company and were completely taken advantage of. The warranty was misrepresented at the time of purchase and my grandparents did not receive the coverage they were promised when they needed it the most. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone else. Their customer service is nonexistent and they offer no support. Complete scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WHOLESALEWARRANTIESNET/internet/WHOLESALEWARRANTIESNET-RV-WARRANTY-WHOLESALEWARRANTIESNET-GRANDPARENTS-RIPPED-OFF-Inte-971895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WHOLESALEWARRANTIES.NET

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Owner of WholesaleWarranties.net

AUTHOR: Jeff Shelton - (United States of America)

Hello Mat,

My name is Jeff Shelton and I am the owner of WholesaleWarranties.net. I would like to begin by letting you know how deeply sorry I am that you and your grandparents feel scammed by the service you have received from my company. As a rule, I and my team of Warranty Specialists aim to be as absolutely transparent as possible when discussing policies with our clients. We go over the contracts in detail pre- and post-sale, and send out digital and hard copies of all information pertaining to coverage and claims handling to each and every one of our customers. We answer any and all consumer inquiries honestly and efficiently, and are not in the business of selling products to customers who do not understand them. I want to apologize if these standards were not met when your grandparents purchased their contract with us.

It is difficult for me to respond in detail without knowing exactly what happened when your grandparents needed to use their contract, or needed support from us. It sounds like your grandparents filed a claim on their policy and did not feel that the coverage was there for them when they needed it. I want to apologize for this. We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service long past the point of sale, and actually have an entire department dedicated to helping our customers make claims, or sort out any issues they are running into while filing a claim. We are available by phone 6 days a week, and by e-mail 365 days a year, and do our best to help make the claims process smooth and easy for our customers. However, while we are a broker of extended service contracts, we do not handle the actual claims processing here. We are always available to act as liaison between our customers and their claims adjustor, and to aid in any way we can, but the final decision on approving or denying any claim is unfortunately out of our hands. We believe in the policies we sell and the companies who administer them, and have not run into any situations in which a claim was denied for a reason that was not specifically stated in the contract the customer purchased. We see claims processed successfully each day through all of the companies that we offer policies from, so they are certainly not in the business of denying all claims. We do wish that your grandparents had contacted our customer service department when they ran into issues with their claim as we may have been able to sort out any miscommunication or confusion with their claim.

I would like to invite you to contact me directly to discuss the details of the negative experience your grandparents had. If there is anything at all I can do to further explain the contract, or to clear up any problems with a claim they needed to file, I would truly appreciate the opportunity to do so. Please feel free to contact me by phone at 1-800-939-2806, or by e-mail to info@wholesalewarranties.net so that we may discuss this issue further.

Sincerely,