Complaint Review: WORLD WIDE MARKETING AND ASSOCIATES, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, June 29, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 29, 2010

• Reported By: David — tampa Florida United States of America
WORLD WIDE MARKETING AND ASSOCIATES, LLC
8547 e. arapahoe road, suite J545 greenwood village, Colorado United States of America

WORLD WIDE MARKETING AND ASSOCIATES, LLC national opportunities, llc Over a 1 year ago I contacted this company to use them for marketing. I am being billed every month on my credit card until the total debt is paid off. I have received nothing in return as far as ad greenwood village, Colorado

In May 2009, I was called by a representative of this company to open a website and it was suggested to use their company.  I was guaranteed an income and have not received one penny since inception.  I have called the company representative who told me the lady who I dealt with had been fired.  Her name is Jennifer Stone.  Since then, I have received no response whatsoever and I believe this is an outrageous scam in view of the money I have invested in their advertising my site.  I am still paying off the debt with my credit card and I would like to cancel this scandalous company for what they have done to me, and to others.  I sincerely hope they are being investigated and that I can recoup some or all of my losses, especially being able to cancel this so-called debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2010 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORLD-WIDE-MARKETING-AND-ASSOCIATES-LLC/greenwood-village-Colorado-80112/WORLD-WIDE-MARKETING-AND-ASSOCIATES-LLC-national-opportunities-llc-Over-a-1-year-ago-I-c-618856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORLD WIDE MARKETING AND ASSOCIATES, LLC

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC