Complaint Review: WPEden

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: jh — Murfreesboro Tennessee United States of America

WPEden Very Deceptive, Internet

I signed up for the club membership at WPEden.com. I wanted to download a plugin. This is what their web site said, "Download all of our 26 themes and plugins for only $35, That's just $1.35 per item!".

After I joined the club I learned that the plugin I wanted was not available to club members. I emailed them to see if they would change my order so I could download the plugin and the refused.

I would not trust their software now even if I could download it. Please give this site careful review before ordering anything from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 05:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WPEden/internet/WPEden-Very-Deceptive-Internet-1027353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WPEden