Complaint Review: WWALLACE@EHR.ORG

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: wanda — EPPING New Hampshire United States of America
WWALLACE@EHR.ORG

WWALLACE@EHR.ORG GOT EMAIL SAYES I AUTH. PAYMENT TO PINZOO TEL # IS NO LONGER A WORKING # Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: From the President - We did not send this email, it's spam sent by malware and phishing software

I received an email  supposedly from PAYPAL.  This email states I authorized payment of $199.79 USD to PINZOO Instant PIN  1-888-697=6235.   Sayes the funds will first come from my paypals account and then seek alternate payment methods.

Pay Pal Order - 1623552 with payment sent to help@pinsupport.com

I have no idea what this site is.  I haven't used paypal in years.  I certainly haven't authorized any payment from anywhere to pinsupport.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WWALLACEEHRORG/internet/WWALLACEEHRORG-GOT-EMAIL-SAYES-I-AUTH-PAYMENT-TO-PINZOO-TEL-IS-NO-LONGER-A-WORKING-975105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WWALLACE@EHR.ORG

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Pinzoo.com - (U.S.A.)

Dear writer,

Neither us or PayPal sent you this email. This is a "phishing" email sent by spammers. Numerous successful PayPal stores have been the target of these recent spoof emails attempting to gather information from PayPal customers. The phone number on the emails are invalid and the links will lead you to bogus websites, mostly overseas. Our toll-free number is 1-888-697-4696. You can reach a live representative from 9am to 6pm PST, 7 days a week.

This is not our doing. You have not been charged by us or PayPal. There is no actual transaction. The email was sent out by spammers and it has hurt our reputation with these reports.

Please forward that email to spoof@paypal.com, then delete it. Pay-Pal's fraud prevention department is aware of these recent spam emails and is working diligently to stop them. Also visit Pay-Pal's Suspicious Activity Page for more information and how you are protected against potential unauthorized activity.

We apologize for this inconvenience, we are victims of these spammers as well :(

Yours,

Edwin Janaslani
President

P.S. If you find this explanation satisfactory, please update your original posting as it greatly tarnishes our reputation. We are here 7 days a week to answer any questions.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC