Complaint Review: Wakanetwork

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Jane — San Carlos California United States of America

Wakanetwork Wendy Morris You have one gift cards 4 free gas,walmart card Internet

This "company" has been calling me @ least 10x a day,so I finally answered.I was told because I had recently completed an on line survey I had won a $50 gas coupon,a walmart gift card. Oddly enough I had just done an on line survey for AT&T so I thought this was for real!!! So this woman, walked me thru the process and wanted my cc# to charge me for $2.99, I foolishly did that!

Long story short... I never received any coupons etc. that were to be emailed me.

I then called 1-877-332-1490 after waiting for >20mins on hold, I finally spoke with a Wendy Morris who assured me my membership would be cancelled and gave me a conformation #592569 and promptly hung up on me!!!

I just do not know what else to do... Suggestions/Help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wakanetwork/internet/Wakanetwork-Wendy-Morris-You-have-one-gift-cards-4-free-gaswalmart-card-Internet-971624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wakanetwork