• Report: #691993

Complaint Review: Walmart-AceSavings

• Submitted: Mon, February 07, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 07, 2011

• Reported By: Jerry — San Jacinto California U.S.A.
Walmart-AceSavings

Walmart-AceSavings fruad charges on debit card Hemet, Internet

*Author of original report: Savingsace.com

A company called Acesavings has been stealing 34.95 a month from my debit card since sep. 2009 they took a total of 629.10 from 18 payments. When I called their business they claim i didn't un-check some little internet box when i purchases an online Walmart gift card. I make several debit purchases a day and many companies on my statements look similar in name(local businesses) and the amount they deducted was a common amount for my normal  daily purchases. So it took awhile for me to detect. My bank will only pay back 2 payments and claimed they are looking into the matter. But nothing about returning the rest of my money. I am not sure of Walmarts connection with this company called Acesavings but I do know I will never use my credit or debit card again online with Walmart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2011 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-AceSavings/internet/Walmart-AceSavings-fruad-charges-on-debit-card-Hemet-Internet-691993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart-AceSavings

Savingsace.com

AUTHOR: Jerry - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry for the mistake but the site that stole from me is savingsace.com  the charge on my debit card is from savingsace   NOT Acesavings