Complaint Review: Walmart Services Group

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Budda — Dubuque Iowa
Walmart Services Group
702 8th St..Bentonville Internet, Arkansas USA

Walmart Services Group This group sent me a bogus check advising me to first confirm online before depositing it in my bank,I then could use some of the money to purchase item's,scan the receipt,send it to them and they would give me another assignment for more pay however once the check is in the bank they quickly withdraw it and your stuck paying back the bank. I reported it to the police,and they filed a complaint and will take necessary steps. Internet Arkansas

I receiced a bogus check in the amount of $1970.00 from Walmart Group Services to use the money to purchase item's at stores as a Mystery Shopper  however once the check is cleared by the bank, these crook's electronically  remove most of the money in the account which by law you would have to repay the bank.I reported it to the police and  they will take the necessary step's to follow up on this matter,please people,do  not fall for this as I  almost did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Services-Group/Internet-Arkansas-72716/Walmart-Services-Group-This-group-sent-me-a-bogus-check-advising-me-to-first-confirm-onli-1071244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Services Group