Complaint Review: Walmart money card visa

• Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: Kenneth cook — Palmer Texas United States of America
Walmart money card visa
700 E. Ennis ave Ennis, Texas United States of America

Walmart money card visa my name is Kenneth cook . I've been using Walmart money card for a couple years never had s issue...UNTIL NOW! on 09/26/12 I went to load $300 dollars on my card swiped it at the Walmart in Ennis Texa Ennis, Texas

Ok I went to the Walmart store in Ennis Texas to load $300 dollars on my Walmart Money Card on 09/26/12. Somehow my money went to someone elses money card...how ok don't understand...I've been dealing with the Walmart and money card people for 8 days now and the issue has not been resolved...I swiped my card at the customer service desk . They have looked at the video cameras and see me there swiping mg card but my receipt has someone elses card number on it...no one seems to want to help me...how is it that they can take advantage of an honest person that has been a customer for a long time...the money card company keeps telling me the same thing....I mean it's clearly their mistake and I'm paying for it...while some stranger is spending my money...I work hard for a living and am a honest man...something needs to be done to stop this from happening not only to me but to others....if anyone can help please do so.....I don't intend to let this go unaddressed....they should pay !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-money-card-visa/Ennis-Texas-75119/Walmart-money-card-visa-my-name-is-Kenneth-cook-Ive-been-using-Walmart-money-card-for-950979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart money card visa