Complaint Review: Walt's Wholesale Clothing

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — oshkosh Wisconsin
Walt's Wholesale Clothing
3824 Running Brook Rd Darlington, South Carolina United States of America

Walt's Wholesale Clothing UsedworkClothing.com How high can you stack the lies Darlington, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: I could have written this complaint!!

I placed an order for used work shirts. After not receiving them in 7 weeks, I was able to get them shipped after 3 phone calls. They offered a money back guarantee if I wasn't satisfied.

I received the shirts and they were junk. They literally looked like used rags.

I notified them I would return them, I did return them, but did not receive my money back. I contacted them over 20 times through email and phone. I was told I should see the refund in a week, then later "the return hasn't processed yet" , then they didn't show the return and had to investigate it, to eventually no reply.

I reported them the the Carolina BBB. There are dozens f complaints like mine. Some people have been scammed into paying thousands of dollars, then lied to multiple times without a refund.

This is unequivocally the lowest level of honesty and competency I have worked with in any business in any industry. Avoid them at any cost. They work hard to be the top search result for "used work clothing" and "used uniforms", get the sale, then maybe fill the order months later with questionable merchandise they do not refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walts-Wholesale-Clothing/Darlington-South-Carolina-29540/Walts-Wholesale-Clothing-UsedworkClothingcom-How-high-can-you-stack-the-lies-Darlington-1037103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walt's Wholesale Clothing

I could have written this complaint!!

AUTHOR: Betty - ()

Not exactly a rebuttal here, but rather a comment. This scenario is almost identical to my experience! Delayed shipping, after collecting the money immediately. What we received after months of waiting was a box of nasty, smelly trash, which I promptly returned. Their money-back guarantee is the biggest joke ever. I have emailed, phoned, and listened to more lies than I care to remember. They are total scam artists. My money is gone.....hope someone sees this and avoids the same plight.