Complaint Review: Wang Bo (Aliexpress)

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2012

• Reported By: Petre — Silver Spring Maryland United States of America
Wang Bo (Aliexpress)
Shanghai, China Internet United States of America

Wang Bo (Aliexpress) I was planning for my Nuptial and was looking to find a custom made suit when I encountered this site. The Picture bearing Calvin Klein design for $129 looked good. When the clothes arrived they were Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reply from Alibaba Group

This is a painful ripoff considering it was days to my Nuptial and I needed the money and the suit sown. Was hoping to get a custom made suit only to find a karikature suit wrinkled with no cut behind and no sape. Not even a begger would want to use it.

When I received it, I immediately planned to return it and I used the address on the manifest. The seller claimed never receivng it even though I gave him the tracking number. He also claimed that I should have contacted him for the right address before shipping it back.

How he has refused getting my money back and has been dribbling me since July. The Escow mediation by Aliexpress basically supports the seller all the way and wants me to beg him to at least give me some money back. It's a breeding site for scammers and the pictures displayed are all fake and it amounts to buying a wrag.

I finally succumbed to begging the seller since its not a US site and I can't sue their ass off but I doubt I will get even half of what I spent. [continued below]....
..... Still hoping I get something..Wedding is over now with extra credit bills since I had to rush to macys to get something. Should have done that from the onset..Screwed!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2012 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wang-Bo-Aliexpress/internet/Wang-Bo-Aliexpress-I-was-planning-for-my-Nuptial-and-was-looking-to-find-a-custom-made-935200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wang Bo (Aliexpress)

Reply from Alibaba Group

AUTHOR: Molly - ()

Hello -

I know that your post is from last year, but we wanted to post a response so that others who may being having similar problems with a supplier on AliExpress can learn more about how to get help to resolve these issues.

AliExpress.com has a customer service team to assist buyers in this type of situation. The best way to get in touch with them is to send an email with the particulars of your situation to buyer@aliexpress.com.

While we can't always resolve 100% of customer issues, we do promise to try.

Regards,