Complaint Review: Warning Label Apparel

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Ringer — Georgia
Warning Label Apparel
465 Pineland Road SW, Mableton GA, 30126 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Warning Label Apparel FRAUD, LIARS, CHEATS, UNETHICAL "Business" RUN BY EMBEZZLING PLAYBOYS Atlanta Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Claim

Do not use this site.

Every 'fact' about the company is a lie.

They steal ideas and can never quite fully launch do to embezzling.

This is a front company used by the owners to hide their personal affairs from their relationships via phones in the company's name, correspondence, etc

To get involved is to become harassed by their girlfriends and lose all funds and ideas that have been put in

Do not use this company

boycott on Facebook, as well

Do not support a black fake business

Please support a Real One

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warning-Label-Apparel/Atlanta-Georgia/Warning-Label-Apparel-FRAUD-LIARS-CHEATS-UNETHICAL-Business-RUN-BY-EMBEZZLING-PLAYB-1058854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warning Label Apparel

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Claim

AUTHOR: akingweb - ()

To whom it may concern, as the owner of warning label apparel, I would like to state the report from EmpressNoir13 is false. I have yet to sell a single product or service to anyone; I have never taken money from anyone because my products are still in development.

This report was filed out of a personal grude against me from an ex-girlfriend. I have proof that I have never ripped anyone off simply because I have never taken money or sold a product. Listed on the report is also my personal address, and it concerns me that my personal address is listed there.

These claims are faulse as I am trying to get my business off the ground and this could be a hindrance to something I have worked so hard at for so long. I have emailed rip off report many times to please please remove this report. However they have failed to do so. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.