Complaint Review: Waterloo Tan

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: BARBWIRE — round rock Texas United States of America
Waterloo Tan
201 University Oaks Boulevard Round Rock, Texas United States of America

Waterloo Tan Workers call customers names, gossip, talk bad about customers, orange versa, watered down versa Round Rock, Texas

Dear reader,
OMG tanning salons are so ridiculous. I found Rachels review on google to be quite
interesting and I found her ripoffreport to be factual. You should read it too.
Heres whats got me to this point of leaving this report after this review. I feel like I have
not only been taken advantage of but OFFENDED. PERSONALLY OFFENDED BY
WATERLOO TAN.
My only choice now is to go onto this site to let you all know!!!!!
After my review on google heres what WATERLOO TAN said back to me!!!!!

Nina
StewartAug 14, 2012  -  Limited Barabara Linson? and Rachel S? ........ not so bright
(OFFENSIVE Nina posted a comment on to her review "NOT SO BRIGHT" directed at me!!!! Its obvious this is a person who works there and is calling a CUSTOMER an idiot!!!!)

Waterloo Tan 201 University Oaks Boulevard #1210, Round Rock, TX 78665
Nina Stewart reviewed recently Quality Excellent
I dont know who Rachel S and Barbara Linson are, but they obviously didnt go to the Waterloo Tan! Waterloo Is the nicest and cleanist place I have ever stepped foot in! As far as thier "PRICING" I would say they are "pretty darn" (for a lack of intelligence) competitive and cheaper than ALL surrounding tanning salons. If you are paying less than Waterloo Tan, it's probably not clean nor have incredible staff! I have been into Splash Tan considering I live and work in Georgetown, and no
WAY would I go in there for anything EVER again, I drive past it all thetime to go to Waterloo instead (well worth the trip).
In Reply to the VERSA SPA Comment.... I dont know how it made you look orange, but It never has done that to me, my friends or anyone I know that goes there! Are you sure you didnt mean to write this about Splash Tan because thats where you go if you want to look like an "oompa Loompa"

(Its obvious this girl works for waterloo tan. Im sure it was his girlfriend. If you would like to see the real thing for yourself just ask ill send over the link.)

I wouldnt have posted this ripoffreport at all until waterloo tan is now denying peoples claims against them for unsatisfied services with their spray tans, putting people down and name calling. You dont insult my intelligence.You dont call your CUSTOMERS NOT SO BRIGHT!!!! Your justa tanning salon Im sure not much effort to use your brain goes into that kind of work. I work for Dell as a security specialist. You tanning salon people are all the same just plain DUMB. Whatever you do do not try to attack every word Im about to say like you did RACHEL!!!!!

I had paid waterloo for one month of versa spa which is EXPENSIVE and all it did was turn me orange and peel right off. I complained just like RACHEL AND STEPHANIE DID AND GOT NOTHING BUT ATTITUDE! the owner never has responded back to my review either.

Sincerely,
Barbie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waterloo-Tan/Round-Rock-Texas-78665/Waterloo-Tan-Workers-call-customers-names-gossip-talk-bad-about-customers-orange-versa-959459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waterloo Tan