Complaint Review: Wavee US, LLC

• Updated: Sat, November 13, 2010

• Reported By: CarmelCaliGal — Carmel California United States of America
Wavee US, LLC
PO Box 105603 Atlanta Georgia 30348 Internet United States of America

Wavee US, LLC Wavee International Holdings LLC REMOVED $75 FROM MY CK ACCT FOR UNK REASON Internet

I was on a trusted site looking at ads for the upcoming Black Friday ads when a price comparison came up showing very low prices on electronics - TV's.  I clicked on the the item taking me to Wavee.com.  It is a "Penny Auction Site".  I wanted to see the site in real time and registered.  It said I would get 5 free bids if I signed up.  Come to find out to get the free credits you have to verify you banking information, which I did not want to do - knowing that it had to be verified to be used, and I had no intention of bidding with my money at that time.  I figured I could ck it all out, and if I liked what I saw, I could always verify my information later.  So I spent some time on the site, and didnt like what I saw.  I didnt realize that for every bid you made it would cost .75 cents, and the clock on the bidding just never seemed to run out to end the aution (not like ebay at all).  I figured that clock could go on for hours every time it got under 20 seconds it would reset - frustrating to me.  I tried to figure out how to cancel my account, but never did figure it out, so I logged off.  Again, since nothing was verified I figured my acct could not be used.  That was Thursday.  Today I was reviewing my checking acct and found a debit for $75.00 from Wavee.  I immediately called the # next to the pending charge and they were closed, it being Sat.  I called WFB (my bank) and reported that my debt card had been used with out my permission and I did NOT authorized this charge.  She filed a claim to get the money refunded.  She also urged me to call Wavee again on Monday when they opened to get my refund and get my account with them closed.  Right now, that is where I am at.  I wanted to file this report right away here, hoping that folks ck here before they open an acct with Wavee, and let everyone know not to!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2010 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wavee-US-LLC/internet/Wavee-US-LLC-Wavee-International-Holdings-LLC-REMOVED-75-FROM-MY-CK-ACCT-FOR-UNK-REASON-661713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wavee US, LLC