Complaint Review: WebDevUSA

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Heidi — Steinbach Manitoba Canada
WebDevUSA
Scottsdale, Arizona Internet, Arizona United States of America

WebDevUSA Web Development USA Hve not delivered on the services promised: Missed 2 phone appointments: Do not answer phone Internet, Arizona

*Author of original report: No Improvement in Services Paid for

Web Development USA, Andrew, called several times, finally Feb. 5/13 I signed up for their Platinum pkg. $499.00 ... on special today for $349.00.... They would build me a website for a particular niche, I liked,  that could make some money.  Feb.12, a Joseph Green called and all he did was spend 2 hours trying to up-sell me on  advanced web development. When I said I had no money the conversation ended to 2 minutes. He would call me tomorrow with a good domain name. We never discussed what a good niche was even. That call never came the next day. I called them later that day and was told Joseph would call me after his meeting. He never did.

I finally emailed them 10 days later Feb. 22 and asked for my money back since they had not kept their side of the contract.  I was told my website was finished!  It looked awful. It may have taken 10 minute to do from a standard template. Basically it was a blog with two articles. I have made better websites myself! I was promised 5 professionally written articles. There were 2. The first had poor grammer in many places. Someone did not know English very well either. There was no PPC or PPs as was promised in the contract.

Several emails later an appointment for today with a trainer was made. Guess what? No trainer called today at 1 p.m.  I emailed and phoned at 3 pm and received no answer from Support or tech or the original salesman. I left a message... a not too nice. one... and no one has called or emailed me back.

Bottom line: No Not Waste Your Money with WebDevUSA.

Beware when a company wants you to sign a contract. I had 72 hours with a registered letter to get out of it. It would take longer to mail to Arizona.  Contracts are there to make them look good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WebDevUSA/Internet-Arizona-/WebDevUSA-Web-Development-USA-Hve-not-delivered-on-the-services-promised-Missed-2-phone-a-1021156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WebDevUSA

No Improvement in Services Paid for

AUTHOR: Heidi - (Canada)

UpDate:  After several weeks of trying to make contact, several emails and finally getting into their support help desk website, still no results.

For the last 2 weeks I have sent times and dates when I am available. They email me back with a time and date of their choosing.   I sit and wait for their call. Nothing. Thirty minutes after the 3 PM missed appointment today, I emailed asking where Tyler was, I still have not received a reply and it is now evening.

Nothing has changed on the website.  Take a look if you want. http://childhoodeducationaltoys.com/ and give me your opinion. I cannot even get into the website to make changes myself because I have not had that training session yet!!

Please do not make a contract with WebDevUSA. I have looked closer at the finished websites they showed me so quickly while we were talking, and they are very poor. There is no way they are making any money.  They are just fancy blogs.

I thought I had looked at everything carefully before I said yes, but I guess I didn't.  Stay away from Web Deveopment USA and save your money!