- Report: #1114520
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Web.com - Jax, FL
Web.com - Jax, FLJacksonville, Florida USA
Web.com - Jax, FL Leads By Web Program Jacksonville Florida
*UPDATE Employee: We value feedback, even when we disagree
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
As a former employee who is disgusted with the business practices of Web.com (AKA Leads.com or Leads By Web), I feel it's time to speak up. I watched for 5 months as client after client received awful service if they received it at all. They were continuously overbilled & had a difficult time getting out from under their hold. For a company with no contracts, I watched as my clients were overbilled, had cancellations ignored & little to no contact from anyone in their account management department. In fact, outside of the sales reps who are beyond pissed & leaving weekly, this company has nobody with a shred of dignity.
1) let's start with their LBW or Leads by Web program. I feel TERRIBLE for all the people who were suckered into their $1,795 set-up fee when many customers paid $1,000 or MUCH less!! Unfortunately, the guidelines changes every month (like their comp plan) & many unsuspecting clients were ripped off! Basically, 2 people on the same street would pay a different price for the EXACT same product... substandard as it was...
2) ZERO Follow-up from the Account Mgmt team after promises of consistent contact & campaign review. NONE of the clients from my office EVER rcvd a single call from their AMs.
3) DO NOT pay ANY attention to their TV ads... They are a LIE!! Nothing is free over there & god help those that think differently. If a client who is spending over $2K/month with Web.com can't get any help then how is a new customer who signed up for free going to fare?? Don't ask, but I'll tell...
4)Their PPC department has NO CLUE how to run a proper Google Adwords campaign. This company is supposed to be a GOOGLE SMB Partner which really means... NADA. Here is a fun example... a $9,000 client had aprprox $350 of their budget spent in month 1, then THEY BILED THEM AGAIN for another $9K??? Seriously?? Hey Google... if you are listening, none of us actually passed your adwords test without cheating. We were provided the answers to the questions after they hurriedly told us we needed to be adword certified. No study, classroom training or proper information given. Why, Google, Why??
5) Their Facebook program is a joke! They have ZERO clue on how to properly implement SEO or Search Engine Optimization. Finally, their so called called custom sites are basic templates that are awful loaded full of repetition & spam.
In summary, I am sitting here trying to think of ONE positive attribute for this company & I have NONE. Thank christ I am working for a competitor who know how to treat a client!!
Sign up for Web.com at your own peril!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2014 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webcom-Jax-FL/Jacksonville-Florida/Webcom-Jax-FL-Leads-By-Web-Program-Jacksonville-Florida-1114520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.