Complaint Review: Webimax

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Justiceforall — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Webimax
Mt laurel, New Jersey United States of America

Webimax Webimax is a complete nightmare to work with. Mt laurel, New Jersey

Don't even know where to begin. I have been using webimax for an entire year. My project manager assigned to me was recently fired. Hector Nunez. Probably for good reason considering he never produce any results.

$6,000 later I have less traffic, and less sales then when I was doing my own seo. In the past 2 months, I have been shuffled around from one manager to the next. I never get a straight answer when I ask questions, just the run around.

As stated in another complaint about webimax, they never really took the time to learn about me and my business. And they certainly have not produced any results what so ever.

I recently made the mistake of hiring them to redo my current website. They told me 4-6 weeks to completion. It's been 8 weeks and they really have done nothing. Same story.... Shuffling responsibilities from one manager to the next, telling me things I want to hear but not producing anything.

I'm fed up with this company, their poor service, and their poor customer service. I would not recommend anyone hire this company for anything. Smooth talkers that produce zero results. At least that has been my experience. It has been a nightmare!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 04:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Webimax/Mt-laurel-New-Jersey-/Webimax-Webimax-is-a-complete-nightmare-to-work-with-Mt-laurel-New-Jersey-982404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Webimax