Complaint Review: Weston Moving & Storage

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: catscratch — margate Florida
Weston Moving & Storage
909 Shotgun Road, Sunrise, , FL 33326 USA

Weston Moving & Storage / Secure Moving d/b/a Advanced Logistics Storage boxes from storage lost/stollen during move of my home by Weston Moving and Storage Sunrise Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Stay Away

Brian McGary, salesperson at Weston Moving and Storage/Secure Moving and Storage operates a horrible and uprofessional storage and moving company.  They had over 100 boxes of mine in storage for one year; then the day of my move to my new home showed up with only 1/2 that were in storage and four more boxes from my home were actually never delivered (stollen/lost).  They also did not come prepared as quoted with wardrobe boxes and therefore did not remove the contents of all my clothing from one house to the other.  When their truck was empty and I told them I did not have all boxes delivered, they denied losing any boxes.

The next day I had to rent a van and get the rest of my clothing from four closets myself.  I called Brian and he said he was sure they delivered all boxes but would look in their storage units.  Two days later they found some more of my boxes, but not all.  I had to wait four more days to get the misplaced boxes that were in storage delivered but still had four stollen/missing and two boxes of kitchenware/dishes/water goblets smashed to pieces even though they were well packed and marked fragile.

His company gave me the runaround and then told me to file a claim, which I did and even low-balled for $2400 - and they offered me $50.00 compensation after two months of processing my insured claim. I now will take them to small claims court and waste more of my time and energy. I would never recommend using this company for storage of even a pair of socks, or a move of one box to another location as they are incompetent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weston-Moving-Storage/Sunrise-FL-33326/Weston-Moving-Storage-Secure-Moving-dba-Advanced-Logistics-Storage-boxes-from-stora-1091192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weston Moving & Storage

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Stay Away

AUTHOR: Jackie - ()

When mover moved out desk they dragged it along white carpet and got a line of pain all over the carpet. They messed up the desk and carpet.
movers came, I told them that the desk is very heavy and they said that are fine. They dragged the 5k desk on our new carpet and left a paint line from the desk being dragged. they also dinged up the walls and screeched the desk. I ask the guy moving us what we should do and he said someone will call us tomorrow ( monday) no calls. I call them 17 time that mth and not a call back. finial we got the carpet clean. I also called again an got someone who said we could of cleaned the carpet cheaper.. well after 30 day i got it done myself. I ask for the to pay showing proof of how much we paid and they never got back to me. I am not taking them to small clams. STAY AWAY. We moved in Jan and it May... stay away.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC