Complaint Review: Westwood College Online

• Submitted: Thu, December 09, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 09, 2010

• Reported By: Someone — California United States of America
Westwood College Online

Westwood College Online Westwood College, Westwood Online. I never got a call back Internet

I've been a Westwood College student on and off since 2002, having received my Bachelor's of Science from my local campus, and I was pursuing my MBA online, until I had a weird issue with the school.

About three terms into my MBA program I was getting very ill, so I was going to take a leave of absence and start again next term.  I requested a call back from my student advisor so that I could inform them of it, but my advisor was on vacation or away.  I ended up getting an e-mail from my advisor awhile after I called them, but it was too late.

As soon as I was getting to the point that I was unable to finish my classes I called Westwood College and spoke to a representative and according to them they were going to ensure that I was to be receiving a call back from a rep after explaining my situation to them, either my own or another one, but all I got was an e-mail a few weeks later asking me to complete an exit survey for the school.  I was surprised since I was supposed to be in contact with someone about initiating the LoA, not leaving the school.

After receiving the e-mail I was finally able to get in touch with my admissions rep that helped me with my application who was going to look into the issue for me, but I never heard back from him and only received another exit survey in my personal e-mail.

I don't know what was so difficult about just giving me a call back so that I could go on LoA.  I was really enjoying my classes, teams were strong, my instructors were knowledgable, and until then the school staff was extremely helpful with any issues I had.

I would still like to complete my MBA, but after the previous contact with my admissions rep I never got any form of contact from the school again so I'm trying to find another school that will accept at least partial credits, but who knows.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2010 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westwood-College-Online/internet/Westwood-College-Online-Westwood-College-Westwood-Online-I-never-got-a-call-back-Interne-670011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westwood College Online