Complaint Review: Westwood College of Dallas, Tx.

• Submitted: Tue, March 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2010

• Reported By: Shelley — Palmer Texas U.S.A.
Westwood College of Dallas, Tx.
8390 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Ste. 100 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Westwood College of Dallas, Tx. College Scam Dallas, Texas

I have been scammed by Westwood College of Dallas, Tx. I went to this college for 10 months and graduated only to find out I would not be able to find a job. I was told by employers that the minimum experience was 2-5 years experience. I went for Medical Coding and Billing. I now have a job at a Neurologist office as an Office Assistant. I was told when I graduated I would be making a certain amount of money and am not. I have student loans coming up to start paying back and I should not have to pay them back because I was told false information when I started this college. They didnot help me find a job or anything else. I haven't heard one word from them to check in to see if I have found a job or anything since I graduated. I paid alot of money to go to this college only to find out false information. How should I go about suing for this horrible experience I have gone through?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2010 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Westwood-College-of-Dallas-Tx/Dallas-Texas-75243/Westwood-College-of-Dallas-Tx-College-Scam-Dallas-Texas-581632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Westwood College of Dallas, Tx.