Complaint Review: Wg management inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: Lewani568 — Brooklyn New York
Wg management inc.
70 willoughby street suite 3a Brooklyn , my 11201 USA

Wg management inc. I have been out if a job for one year now. And decided to go on Craigslist, wg management inc caught my eyes and I am should be smarter about theses scams but I still decided to call ad make and appointment for an interview. First red flag was when I asked for their email address so I could mail my resume and a mr. Williams sated to me that they do not do emails. What kind of company in 2013 doesn't have an email address or even a human resources dpt.  Brooklyn New York

anyways I showed up for my interview the next day dressed as In my business attire and I was greeted by a young lady in jeans, now remember I said this is supposed to be a top notch management company. When I entered I was so disturbed at the loud music and obnoxious loud talking in the 4 by 4 office space. It was so tacky and I should have left. On the chairs in the waiting area there was my application form and by then I was so done because I am a college graduate and I have been on numerous interviews and I have never seen that. I liked per the application and off course I put down a whole lit if fake information especially the social security number . I waited for about 10 before a young man in an oversized suit and a baseball hat yes I said it a baseball hat came and said he was ready for me.

I said my interview was with a mr grant he explained to me that he was going to be the one doing the interview instead. [continued below]....

..... When I got into his musty office with the rusting filing cabinets he began to speak about the company as If he was a robot. It was so rehearsed. I cut him off just for fun and asked him what exactly wa the company about and the poor thing couldn't even answer that. He just said didn't I just tell you that. What a joke. I said to him that I have an associate degrees in mass communication and I have just completely my nursing degree and I am just looking for same part time job so I can pay for some review classes and my board exam which I need money to pay for. His response was wow. So you don't have intentions of moving.

Up in this company I was like moving up I thought this position was a managers position. By this time I was. Over it mr Williams handed me a card and told me to call back at 2pm. I did not but he sure called me to let me know my fake application was reviewed and I am to come in for a second interview. Well how shocked was his side kick this morning when she s called nor confirmation this morning and I said to her to go and google wg management inc and check out their reviews and then her and her fake ass oversized suite wearing fake boss me Williams can then called me back. Well they did within 10 mins. And I'm guessing he didn't realize I had answered cause all I heard in the back ground was I don't even remember who that bitch is what's her name again. When I finally said hello he said hello may I speak to "the fake name" my response was you have the wrong number. Fraudulent company stay away!!!!! Pleasssseee

This Is a company that is fake. Most if the people who work here have jobs elsewhere such as street hustlers. They brin you in for interviews but get upset and frazzled when asked about the company. They advertise that they are hiring different for different positions such as customer service and sales and managers. When you go in fir the interview you don't even know what position you are being interviewed for because the questions are just plain ridiculous. I actually have a degree and it was so funny that I was being interviewed by someone who looks 21 in an oversized suite and didn't know how to pronounce the word ambitious. Laughter . I was told to dress professional but the ladies who greeted me had on jeans and person dontae Williams who interview me wore a Yankee cap on his head. The office space should have been a red flag by itself. loud music with blasted through the the office and puctures of cheap perfumes hung in the wall. It was a mess. What upsets me the most Is that there are people who are really desperate for a job and people or companies like this use that to take advantage they should be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wg-management-inc/Brooklyn-my-11201/Wg-management-inc-I-have-been-out-if-a-job-for-one-year-now-And-decided-to-go-on-Craigs-1092801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wg management inc.