Complaint Review: Whitney Garcia

• Updated: Sun, August 14, 2011

• Reported By: Frank — Houston Texas United States of America
Whitney Garcia
260 El Dorado Blvd, webster, Texas United States of America

Whitney Garcia 713 signs I gave this company $500.00 for a sign order and they never showed up and they gave me the run around and every excuse why my signs were not delivered. This company is very unprofessional and a rip of webster, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pay Pal Small Business Verified 8 Years

I placed a order with this company which is ran by Ronnie and Whitney Garcia or ther alleged name 713 signs that is not a legal business. I gave them a check for $500.00 and never saw my signs. I called many times and I got a text message stating my signs were on there way, which I never received. This company is a ripoff and I hope everybody reads this before hiring this company. Stay Away and I hope they are stopped before they rip anybody else off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Whitney-Garcia/webster-Texas-77598/Whitney-Garcia-713-signs-I-gave-this-company-50000-for-a-sign-order-and-they-never-showe-765114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Whitney Garcia

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pay Pal Small Business Verified 8 Years

AUTHOR: Whitney Garcia - ()

We do not appreciate any false accusations, we are Pay Pal verified Small Business for 8 years now for Buyer Protection, we have had no problems with anybody please. We have done work for Local Fire Departments, Universitys and have had no problems sounds like this is another sign shop trying to ruin our reputation, we have plenty of Valid references From the League City Fire Dept.  to the University of Houston Clear Lake Campus, Webster Police Department

Who ever filed this false report please provide your information to contact you in this regards as you did not provide your name or contact info. to call -Haters- I wonder why becuase this is false accusations from -Haters-