Complaint Review: Window tint experts (Jacob)

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — Bradenton Florida United States of America
Window tint experts (Jacob)
Internet, Florida United States of America

Window tint experts (Jacob) Avoid!! Terrible service and will not return calls or make right on his word. Internet, Florida

Avoid avoid avoid!!

Had two cars tinted by the owner Jacob. He was very nice and always answered and returned my calls, till I paid him. After that I've tried for almost 3 weeks to contact him and he has avoided my calls and text. I spent over $500 for both vehicles and now he won't make good on his word. I even asked him about the bubbles, creases, scratches and pieces cut short. He said to give it till the end of the week and if it was not better he would re do the entire vehicle if need be.

Needless to say there are still creases, bubbles, scratches and pieces cut short. Have had several cars tinted in the past by other companies and have never experienced this level of unprofessionalism. This is not how you run a business.

The only response I have gotten over the last 3 weeks is when I told him I had 4 people that I wanted to refer and his girlfriend responded saying he had bruised ribs and was just starting to feel better and would call me back later that day or the next. No on ever called.

In the end avoid this company and this unprofessional individual all together.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Window-tint-experts-Jacob/Internet-Florida-/Window-tint-experts-Jacob-Avoid-Terrible-service-and-will-not-return-calls-or-make-ri-976417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Window tint experts (Jacob)