- Report: #967176
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Winnol LLC
Winnol LLC700 N Brand Blvd Internet United States of America
Winnol LLC Paramjit Bedi, Param Bedi, Jasleen Singh aka "Jasleen", Antuanet Khamtrashyan aka "Crissy" Investment Fraud, Sexual Assault/Harassment, Internet
*UPDATE Employee: Most of this is what i heard as well...
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: It's Not Good
*UPDATE Employee: All True
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
In the agreement they made with me i was supposed to get my money back plus 15% within 1 year. It's been 1 year. Furthermore the police are now involved as will be lawyers, i would be surprised if the investors don't stamp this fly out of existence. The sad part is, i really believed in him and Jasleen, however, after i found out they were lying to me and other investors about the state of the company..... i started to dig. This is what i found. [continued below]....
1. Multiple ex-employees are suing Winnol and Param Personally for things ranging from "Investment fraud" to "Sexual Assault/Harassment"
2. Every single high level business contact that anyone attempted to bring to Winnol, Param himself ruined as a relationship for the individual that brought them in.
3. This man claimed to be worth "Millions", but he isn't even worth 1 million after i had an FBI investigator do some digging.
4. He is currently using my investment money to fight a lawsuit from his previous company
5. He has no patents, and lied to me saying he had 50 patents.
The list goes on... you get the point, i'm simply writing this from one investor to another, don't make my mistake.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winnol-LLC/internet/Winnol-LLC-Paramjit-Bedi-Param-Bedi-Jasleen-Singh-aka-Jasleen-Antuanet-Khamtrashyan-a-967176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.