Complaint Review: Wonder Woman Consulting

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Sgrante — Boca Raton Florida
Wonder Woman Consulting
Craigslist.org & Others Ft Lauderdale, Florida USA

Wonder Woman Consulting Christie Anna SCAM ALERT! WONDER WOMAN CONSULTING CHRISTIE ANNA 786-471-6105 CRAIGSLIST Fort Lauderdale Florida

RE: Craigslist post id: 4207238222

Christie Anna

wonderwomanconsulting@yahoo.com

786-471-6105

This person met me to teach me "how to" financial information and charged me $10,000 CASH IN ADVANCE. She requested that we meet in a hotel lounge near the Ft Lauderdale Airport. She was supposed to teach several concepts and procedures on finance and personal and business credit repair and credit building as her Craigslist ad states the following:

CPN FILES INSTANTLY>I TEACH 'PRIMARY TRADELINES'FOR BUSINESS (786 471 6105)

Cpn training

Cash

Dunns

Classes

School

Call now for services or training

I received little information most of which seemed intended for fraudulent purposes. Almost no explanation was given to the information presented and I was promised to be emailed all documents and continued training by phone two days later. I received no emails and all of my emails, texts and phone calls are being ignored. Her number is a Google Voice Number - ALL SCAMMERS SEEM TO USE Google Voice numbers so they can screen their calls. I received virtually nothing for the $10,000 I paid. I reported her to the FBI and Local Police Also. This Person "Wonder Woman Consulting" "Christie Anna" must not be allowed to post to Craigslist or any other forums anymore so no one else gets burned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wonder-Woman-Consulting/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/Wonder-Woman-Consulting-Christie-Anna-SCAM-ALERT-WONDER-WOMAN-CONSULTING-CHRISTIE-ANNA-7-1115249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wonder Woman Consulting