Complaint Review: Works and Lentz

• Updated: Tue, May 15, 2012

• Reported By: MrsR — Mannford Oklahoma United States of America
Works and Lentz
1437 South Boulder Oklahoma, Oklahoma United States of America

Works and Lentz at work. They call even after you told them you do not feel you owe them. Oklahoma, Oklahoma

This company contacted me at work trying to contact a hospital bill that was my husband. They called my supervisor's extension first. When they called me, I told them they could cost me my job. She still called my office again, and I hung up on her. The lady spoke to my husband who informed them that we had recently lost our 25 year old son in Mississippi, and the services had cost us, and we were now broke. My husband also told them that he works for himself and had to take time of during our sons services. He was told that I, his wife, had a full time job, and I was as responsible for his bills also. The hospital bill they are trying to collect was in 2005. We thought that we had paid our part and the insurance had paid the balance. Is there anything to do about this company? Why would a hospital allow this company to collect for them? I changed doctors just so I would never have to use the hospital that would hand their patients over to such a company. Is there a Class Action Suit against them? If not there should be!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Works-and-Lentz/Oklahoma-Oklahoma-74119/Works-and-Lentz-at-work-They-call-even-after-you-told-them-you-do-not-feel-you-owe-them-883068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Works and Lentz