Complaint Review: World Club Filtness

• Updated: Thu, December 10, 2009

• Reported By: Karen — Verona Virginia United States of America
World Club Filtness
E. 26th Ave. Aurora, Colorado United States of America

World Club Filtness Farend Services LTD - Dazzle Smile Charged me for a World Club Fitness membership. Never heard of it. Got the run around when I called. Aurora, Colorado

I too was ripped off by World Club Fitness, aka. Farend Services LTD., Dazzle Smile. Several months ago I ordered the free trial of dazzle smile. I received the sample, no problem until there was a charge on my credit card. I called and was told I passed my time for the free trial, so I was billed. Well, I returned the product and did receive credit on my card. Well, to my surprise 24.13 was debited from my bank card. I tried numerous times to get this issue resolved with no luck. I called world club fitness and was told there was not a supervisor I could talk to. They did give me the address of the company. I called the city of Aurora, Co. business licensing office and they did not have any business listed under any of those names. They told me they needed a number with the street address. So I called back and was told they did not have one. Imagine that. I had no luck getting anywhere with these jerks. Hopefully, someone will figure out a way for these assholes to get what is coming to them, besides our money. I hope they have a Merry Christmas and sleep well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2009 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/World-Club-Filtness/Aurora-Colorado-80019/World-Club-Filtness-Farend-Services-LTD-Dazzle-Smile-Charged-me-for-a-World-Club-Fitness-537226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on World Club Filtness