Complaint Review: Wyndham Vacation Resorts

Wyndham Vacation Resorts
6277 Sea Harbor Drive Orlando, Florida USA

Wyndham Vacation Resorts WYNDHAM Deceptive Practices Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Scam!

I was told by my Wyndham salesman, in order to reduce my maintenance fees, I should give them names of prospective clients.  I told them that my friends and relatives have indicated that they did not appreciate being contacted by resort companies.  My salesman verbally told me that they would not be given our names.  I found out later that is not true.  LIES!  (Fortunately I didn't give them any names.)  He also told me some people just get a white pages of a telephone book and turn in the names.

How ethical are these practices?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wyndham-Vacation-Resorts/Orlando-Florida-32821/Wyndham-Vacation-Resorts-WYNDHAM-Deceptive-Practices-Orlando-Florida-1051475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wyndham Vacation Resorts

Scam!

AUTHOR: Jennifer Williams - ()

One of the most common scams at the moment of purchase is that Viva Wyndham Maya´s sales person will make you any verbal promise to get you to sign their contract. Wyndham Timeshare Complaints