Complaint Review: XOXO-Tech.com

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Wolfie — Jacksonville Florida
XOXO-Tech.com
1933 E Dublin Granville Rd Suite 111 columbus, Ohio USA

XOXO-Tech.com Took my money and sent no product, will not return messages or answer phone columbus Ohio

So far this company has provided me with the worst customer service i have ever had.  They had no problem taking my money right away 8/14.  But since then I have still have not heard anything from them about my order.  I have called their good awful phone number 26 times and have never gotten anyone on the phone.  I have left a message each time and had no response back.  I have sent 3 emails with no response either.  I am getting very tired of waiting for this company to send my product or to refund my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/XOXO-Techcom/columbus-Ohio-43229/XOXO-Techcom-Took-my-money-and-sent-no-product-will-not-return-messages-or-answer-phone-1082162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on XOXO-Tech.com