Complaint Review: Xmascashkit.com

• Reported By: SonnyM70 — Flint Michigan
Xmascashkit.com
United Kingdom Internet United Kingdom

Xmascashkit.com xmascashkit is a joke.. United Kingdom

Hi everyone. I just recently purchased the "Xmascashkit" a couple of weeks ago.  This guy from The United kingdom was showing a video which I get from gmail a quick training course on how to get top O.P.5.s which are just affiliate codes for products.

II watched the  first introductory video, then the next speech video, then the third video which suppose to train you how to get an affilliate link through Amazon.com.  Within the video, there was a step MISSING while signing up to become an Associate through Amazon..... The narrator of the the video DID NOT PROVIDE the Amazon website page to fill out, and showed the Amazon toolbar to get link for product. HOW CAN THAT BE?  Then when I went to the bottom of page and click Support, it tool me to a Forbibben "F404", which means to me no direct contact infomation, no phone number for me to explain the flaw of the video. So I had contacted Amazon last week and they are investigating the business now.  The company then sends mean email telling me I should be watching the webinars and try it for 60 days not realizing I had already mad the decision 8 minutes after watching and figuring out how.  I did this thing before. Only problem with that one was the products were off brand and cheap images and content wasn't clear. I had it resolved through Clickbank and I wanted to share this with anyone who went through the system, or new to online marketing. BE AWARE OF THIS ONE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2013 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Xmascashkitcom/internet/Xmascashkitcom-xmascashkit-is-a-joke-United-Kingdom-1106962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Xmascashkit.com