Complaint Review: Yellow Book

Yellow Book
6300C. Street Cedar Rapids, Iowa United States of America

Yellow Book YellowBook Yellow Book USA FRAUD abounds. Cedar Rapids, Iowa

*Consumer Comment: Yellowbook scam

The representative called before renewal. I signed ONE contract. The representative called back and said I should also be in the two other local books. I explained that we could not afford them. He offered to be able to add the other books for no additional charge. He sent over what he claimed was a change order. Unknown to me it was a NEW order. Then he offered a $495 a year deal on internet advertising. He them sent over the third contract. Again, he explained, its just the way we do it. It is not a new contract it is a change order. After receiving the first bill I knew something was wrong. They would NOT call or talk with me. They came back three years later and sued ME AND MY COMPANY. The judge basically said so sorry you signed them you owe them $38,000.00 at 18% interest as well. They won!!!

On the stand the representative from Yellow Book, when asked about how many he does, laughed and said we have over 300 cases in Texas alone and the average is $60,000. [continued below]....
.....00!!!

I have two invoices from Yellow Book that PROVE they are using false numbers in the District lawsuits.   We "owed $1840.35 as of 2/10/2008. On 3/10/2000 the previous balance is all of a sudden $2,338.35! Yellow Book presented typed numbers for balances and claimed they were valid numbers and yet their own billing shows that not to be the case. Yellow Book continues to present these fraudulent numbers as fact in District courts across the country.

The district judge didn't even take that into account! I agree that the "kangaroo courts" of modern days don't really look at or care about anyone. Debtors prison was supposed to be abolished yet you have to post a bond in the total amount of the judgment or you go to jail! I served this "god forsaken" country and now I am ashamed of the crooks and fake "legal system all set up to serve the crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Yellow-Book/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52404/Yellow-Book-YellowBook-Yellow-Book-USA-FRAUD-abounds-Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-938022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Yellow Book

Yellowbook scam

AUTHOR: Dinogo - ()

Hey... let me first thank you for your post . its very important to get this issue out there so other people will not get scammed like we did.

please join and like  us on

pass this on to your friends please and let fight this horrible company

thanks!