Complaint Review: Ymax Oration

• Reported By: wrongnumber258 — Maine
Ymax Oration
Phoenix, Arizona USA

Ymax Oration Forest Pay Advance How did you like my airhorn? Phoenix Arizona

This "company" calls my home phone looking for someone who doesn't live here. When informed they have the wrong number, they insist I'm lying. I have received multiple phone calls in one day, monthly, for about two years. I have asked to be put on a Do Not Call List. I have asked to speak with supervisors, I get put on hold and the same very poor English speaking person comes back on the line and starts the process of calling me a liar again. The same person told me the company he respresents is called Forest Pay Advance and I owe them $10,000. When he is asked questions, he speaks over me. This is harrassment so I took matters into my own hands and used an airhorn the last time they called me. They called back immediately and screamed obscenties until I hung up the phone. This needs to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ymax-Oration/Phoenix-Arizona/Ymax-Oration-Forest-Pay-Advance-How-did-you-like-my-airhorn-Phoenix-Arizona-1165898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ymax Oration