Complaint Review: Youfit

• Updated: Mon, June 03, 2013

• Reported By: Ally — 93940 California
Youfit
2845 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Youfit Health Clubs not transparent poor customer service dishonest about contract Scottsdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Ufit Phone Number Listed

*UPDATE Employee: Youfit's Apology For Negative Experience

Youfit is in the style of old school gyms that don't care about customer service and try to manipulate you into signing this "easy" and "month to month" membership that is not so easy to get out of. I joined Youfit thinking "$10 a month! Awesome!" and left with a very sour taste in my mouth. Though I say left with a grain of salt because they are still taking my money, so I haven't really left per se.

I moved out of the area for a job, and the move was very last minute. I didn't get a change to cancel a lot of things, like my utilities, and my gym membership. No problem right? I can do that over the phone or internet, or even a fax right? WRONG. I was able to cancel my power, my water, my gas, my internet, and my cable easily over the phone or online, but my gym, NO WAY!

I called and was told I would have to send them a certified letter, which is pretty tough since I have to actually get to a post office and I work a Monday to Friday job from 8 to 530. So, with this concern I asked if I could fax or email something, nope. I wrote a complaint to the Contact Us section of their website, 2 weeks later no response. Then, this month, I was hit with a $30 cleaning fee. I haven't used the gym in months due to me not living in the same city, but damn can they take my $30 (plus the $10 they've been taking every month).

So, I once again wrote to the Contact Us section of the website. I am STILL waiting on a response. It's pretty ridiculous that I can cancel literally anything else over the phone and there are many many ways to prove my credentials, but Youfit feels the need to make it as difficult as possible and keep taking my money for as long as they can.

Poor customer service and poor management.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Youfit/Scottsdale-Arizona-85257/Youfit-Health-Clubs-not-transparent-poor-customer-service-dishonest-about-contract-Scot-1055926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Youfit

Ufit Phone Number Listed

AUTHOR: Jane - ()

Did you try calling the phone # they supplied in their reponse?  I just did.  It is actually the # for the landlord of the mall they are in.  She offered to give me the # for UFit store that is renting space from them.  Whoever that was that responded from UFit lied again....boy am i surprised!!!

Youfit's Apology For Negative Experience

AUTHOR: Youfit Health Clubs - ()

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns about your experience at Youfit. We apologize for the inconvenience and negative experience you had with us. The management team at the club you attended will be reaching out to you to handle and approach this situation with diligence.

We aim to ensure that our members only get the best quality of service at our clubs. For help with any additional concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out us directly to Youfit Scottsdale and speak to one of the managers. Direct number for this club is 480-607-7741.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, and again we are truly sorry for your negative experience."

Thanks!