Complaint Review: Your Direct Source

• Submitted: Wed, August 10, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 10, 2011

• Reported By: Ron — somerville Massachusetts U.S.A.
Your Direct Source

Your Direct Source THE WORST Compant to deal with RUN, don't walk away! Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Joker?

This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with.  I found them on line and left my contact information about receiving leads.  24 hours lated I received an email saying "hi"  I emailed back saying I was interested in leads.  She emailed me back one sentence..."are you interested in leads?"  I returned the email and said not anymore...I had contacted someone else.

She then emailed me and made some nasty remarks.  I told her that I guess they did not want or need my business...she then told me that I was having a "bad" day..I returned her email and said I wasnlt having a bad day but I don't like dealing with incompetent people.  She returned the email basically telling me to stop..

This company and their personal is so incompetent it is not funny.  You would think given this economy, people would be going out of their way to be friendly and try to drum up business..If they treat a potential client like this imagine once they have you in their clutches... FOr your own good and sanity, PLEASE stay away from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2011 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Your-Direct-Source/internet/Your-Direct-Source-THE-WORST-Compant-to-deal-with-RUN-dont-walk-away-Internet-Interne-763263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Your Direct Source

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Joker?

AUTHOR: Jay - ()

This guy claims "Worst" company. The sad part is he has never dealt (purchased anything) from our company so how can he make the remarks he is making.

I guarantee nobody responded with a simple hi. I am sure it was Hi, what type of leads are you interested in. Nobody emailed anything nasty back. Nobody in our office would do that. We would love your email so we can pull the conversation? Please provide it.

This ripoffreport.com site is ran by a man that is wanted by the fbi, an extortionist. He made a site where every tom dick and "Ron" can make a remark about a company whether they have done business with the company or not. What a JOKE,

Only a person that has plenty of time on their hands would write something like this.

My suggestion is get some anger management and lose the pride pipsqueak.

Sorry we didn't get back to you as fast as you would have liked us too, we were too busy making money.

God bless

P.s. We have taken on over 5000 client with 3 complaints in 7 years in a cut throat industry,

If you want to write remarks leave your name and company name next time so i know who to sue for slander.