- Report: #1122139
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Zipcloud
Zipcloudzipcloud.com, Select State/Province USA
Zipcloud backup, datastorage, unlimited zipcloud.com india
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
A lesson for us all ... many internet companies are based internationally. This means they are not governed by U.S. laws. This means they can screw you over, lie to you, misrepresent, bait and switch, and STILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN ... and there's not much you can do about it. ZIPCLOUD IS A BAD EGG - DON'T BUY PAY FOR THEIR SERVICE.
1. They identify their service as a data backup service
2. They say they backup "unlimited" data ... er files on some pages.
3. They DON'T EXPLAIN that what they back up is the equivalent of your document files in word and NOTHING ELSE.
That means that when their service is doing it's incremental backup and you review what was stored, you will see all your files, you will see the documents, the pictures and, oh yes, THE APPLICATION FOLDERS.
BUT EVEN THOUGH IT SOUNDS LIKE IT, AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT, THEY DON'T BACK UP APPLICATIONS. A computer literate person might realize this, but for the rest of us, a file is a file is a file. So if you want a real backup service, DON'T USE ZIPCLOUD and instead BUY ICLOUD services = they work!!! Zipcloud is basic function data storage system. You can save more on a disk or a flashdrive than you can on Zipcloud. DON'T BUY ZIPCLOUD SERVICES you will lose you applications (because they aren't backed up).
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zipcloud/zipcloudcom-Select-StateProvince/Zipcloud-backup-datastorage-unlimited-zipcloudcom-india-1122139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.