Complaint Review: Zurich

po box968041 schaumberg, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 8888895330
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Zurich Beth Ann Goldberg This company is cheating the people who buy insurance. They are truly dishonest and scandelous. Beth Ann Goldberg is a blatant liar. schaumberg, Illinois

I was injured on the job.  I was a contract driver with Paschall Trucklines.  They insisted I buy the insurance and collected payments from my check weekly.  However, when I became injured the "case manager" immediately started to tell me lies.  She originally told me I would be eligible for 75% of my gross wages with a maximum of 700.00 per week.

She also told me I could be treated anywhere I wanted to.. I was then told that I would only qualify for 33% of 70% of my gross wages because Paschall classified me as a owner operator and not a contract driver.

I was devastated when she told me that would be 298.00 per week.. then it went up to 301.00 per week.  But she forgot to make the adjustment in the computer.. Not too long after that a friend I referred to Paschall who started he same week, same truck, same contract, SAME EVERYTHING was in an accident and had to also file a claim with Zurich..Evidently Beth Goldberg handles all Paschall claims.  She classified him as a contract driver and he received the 75%.  I think I called her too many times and I could tell by the tone in her voice that she was beginning to become tire of my questions.  I dont know for sure what made her think negatively towards me.

She sent me to a doctor to be evaluated 4 months later, but I had an mri and several doctors who agreed that 2 disc bulges occured when I fell off the catwalk trying to install a loadloack on the back of the cab.  I landed on the cement tailbone first.  I could not stand for quite some time and my son rushed me to the emergency room.

About 3 weeks ago I talked to an attorney about fighting for her to reclassify me and pay me the correct amount of wages.  In retaliation she a letter stating that my injury was taking too long to heal and basically asking my doctor to justify my still being unable to drive a truck.

Last month I had 3 cortal block injections in lower back and it helped but is starting to wear off.  The next step maybe surgery and she is trying to get me off disability before they have to pay.  Its bad enough that they are cheating me out of wages, but now she wants to take away the medical coverage which will expire 11/14  I am posting this in the hopes that someone can help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Zurich/schaumberg-Illinois-60196/Zurich-Beth-Ann-Goldberg-This-company-is-cheating-the-people-who-buy-insurance-They-are-1037944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Zurich