Complaint Review: Aawsome Services LLC

• Reported By: Randy — Ballground Georgia
Aawsome Services LLC
950 Eagles Landing Parkway Suite #167 Stockbridge, Georgia USA

Aawsome Services LLC DO NOT HIRE THEM FOR ANYTHING!! Stockbridge Georgia

I am a contractor myself, and I hired Aaron White and William Welch of Aawsome Services LLC. I hired them to complete 13 different projects. They had a total of 10 days to complete the largest project and we are now on day 60 and still not complete and there are many repairs to be done to the projects.

It started that William was handling the project, he would get paid from me and then pocket most of the funds instead of putting the money into the labor and finishing the project. This is his MO, I have found out from many of his workers and even family that he does this all the time.

So when we got towards the end of the project William contacted Aaron and told him he cannot complete the work and he made a mistake. So Aaron was willing to finish the work only if I paid more money, this is after William was paid in full for the projects to be completed which are not.

Through out the project I had to hire extra help to help them finish the work. I spent an additional $3,200.00 on labor to help along with the project. Then when Aaron agreed to come back out to complete the work that they were already paid for I agreed to pay him another $2,400.00.

So I paid him $1,400.00 and they did work that looks terrible. The customer is beyond upset and these are one of my repeat customers.

I could spend all day long listing things here about the many projects that they did wrong and messed up, but right now they have cost me over $7,000.00 and before everything is completed they will owe me much much more.

So please do not hire them, they are not skilled enough to complete work properly on anything. Everything will have to be repaired and cost you double what you are expecting to pay.

DO NOT HIRE THEM...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2013 01:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aawsome-Services-LLC/Stockbridge-Georgia-30281/Aawsome-Services-LLC-DO-NOT-HIRE-THEM-FOR-ANYTHING-Stockbridge-Georgia-1072878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aawsome Services LLC