Complaint Review: abc123 web design

• Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: Consumer — Florida
abc123 web design
Internet, Florida USA

abc123 web design AKA Rob Cavalier website development RIP OFF of $9,000.00! Internet Florida

I contracted ABC123 Web Design to build a dynamic website. Rob Cavalier quoted me a price of $3,000.000 and a completion time of three weeks.

Needless to say, this didn't happen. He kept asking for more money and making excuses as to why nothing was online for me to see yet. I realized he must have under bid the project and made additional payments to him in good faith.

In addition, he fired his programmer, saying that he didn't have the knowledge to complete the project (although he ASSURED me that his company was capable of completing any project when I hired him)! However, after he hired the new programmer, still, nothing was getting done and the request for more money continued.

I finally exploded and told him there would be NO more payments and told him what I thought of his entire process. So, over a year and $9,000.00 later, I have nothing to show for my money. We do have a lawsuit filed against him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/abc123-web-design/Internet-Florida/abc123-web-design-AKA-Rob-Cavalier-website-development-RIP-OFF-of-900000-Internet-Flo-1063749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on abc123 web design