Complaint Review: Acai Berry Free Trail Total Cleanse

• Updated: Sat, April 17, 2010

• Reported By: nicole — southgate Michigan United States of America
Acai Berry Free Trail Total Cleanse
14781 memorial dr. houston, Texas United States of America

Acai Berry Free Trail Total Cleanse ntr*advcolcs.com product did'nt come dueing trail period and cancel befor the trail period was up and still got charged 116.00 houston, Texas

I ordered the Acai Berry Pure and Advance Cleanser on a free trial promotion on the Internet. A news reporter from Fox news did research on the product and swore by it.  I signed up for a free trial and waited for the product to come. The estimated time of arrival  was suppose to be  the following week, but the product never came.

I called the company, and told them I have yet to recieve the product. The representative had no idea what happen, but gave me a extension on my trial. Two weeks went by until i recieved it.  The Advance Cleanser, which was part of the package was missing. I called the company back again to tell them I received the Acai Berry, but not the Advance Cleanser. I made a call to cancel the memership, and in return they gave me a confirmation number.

The same day I canceled the order, the company withdrew $116.00 from my account. To this day I haven't received the Advance Cleanser. I haven't contacted the company yet to question the withdrawal.They are closed on the weekends but  will  definitely call first thing Monday morning.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2010 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acai-Berry-Free-Trail-Total-Cleanse/houston-Texas-77079/Acai-Berry-Free-Trail-Total-Cleanse-ntradvcolcscom-product-didnt-come-dueing-trail-peri-594241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acai Berry Free Trail Total Cleanse