Complaint Review: african voodoo.com

• Submitted: Sun, October 03, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, October 03, 2010

• Reported By: Stephanie — Fullerton California United States of America
african voodoo.com

african voodoo.com abayomi aaliyah did not honor the money back gurantee and reversed spells and cursed me, Internet

*Consumer Comment: IDIOTIC,STUPID AND RIDICULOUS

my name is STephanie and I want people to know about this Abayomi AAliyah

he is an evil man I hired him to do some work for me and I was very much taken by what I thought was his kindness but I found out his money back gurantee was not really true.

I was told he processed the refund that he never really did process and then I went through my bank and did a charge back so I got my money back now he has to try to tel the bank why he did not refund what he promised but he has no case in doing so.

right after I did the charge back all hell broke lose, suddenly I started to get sick and my situation i hired him on took a  big time leap downward devastating. I sensed in my spirit that he did something in spite because I wanted my money back. he did I had it confirmed by several psychic friends of mine

He will reverse your spells on you and backfire them and then try to destroy you

Please this man is very evil and very dangerous

watch out for him he will try to destroy you like he did me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2010 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/african-voodoocom/internet/african-voodoocom-abayomi-aaliyah-did-not-honor-the-money-back-gurantee-and-reversed-spel-647179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on african voodoo.com

IDIOTIC,STUPID AND RIDICULOUS

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

When I was a kid there were real Voo Doo practitioners who lived over a couple of blocks and even though I never quite believed in it, I HAD ENOUGH SENSE NOT TO MESS WITH IT.

I WOULD NEVER ATTEMPT TO HIRE THOSE TO PUT DOWN A SPELL FOR ME!

I suspect this letter is bogus.

i hope it wasn't written by a gypsy because what is happening to you people that you have to subcontract any magic spells to alleged Voo Doo people??? You know better!

The name used by this alleged Voo Doo practitioner suggests to me it is a NIGERIAN scammer and he is peddling his religion for spells he never intends to perform.

THIS SCAM IS HUGE IN NIGERIA AND REALLY BRINGS IN THE MONEY BECAUSE ALMOST EVERYBODY HAS A PROBLEM AND THEY THINK THAT THESE ALLEGED PRACTITIONERS IN AFRICA WHERE VOO DOO BEGAN WILL HELP THEM.

Maybe there was nothing anyone could have done about your situation. Sometimes, you just have to do the best you can and not attempt to make a spell. I have found that spells only  postpone the inevitable and then you have lost your money -- or if you put it down yourself, the money you paid for the supplies in the Occult store --and the bad stuff still happens!

Do your own magic and do not subcontract it!

Especially to a NIGERIAN Scammer!

Your subconscious mind was working overtime because you believed this fraud could hurt you because you believed in his alleged magic power of which he had none--so every bad thing that happened  to you was magnified and you felt he was responsible for it.

Nonsense!

If you are all so determined to believe in this stuff, I suggest you get a white and a blue votive candles, peaceful home anointing oil, kosher salt. 7 spirits bath oil and some nice Myrrh incense and YOU figure out what to do with them.

Maybe you should find a nice religious group with which to affiliate yourself.

People who dabble with the Occult nowadays have ulterior motives ranging from fraud all the way to murder and you don't want to be any part of that.

And do not send money to people you do not know!