Complaint Review: Alarm South

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Walter — Pineville North Carolina
Alarm South
311 Security Drive Stateville, North Carolina USA

Alarm South/ Dale Lied to my recruiter about my job search Stateville North Carolina

My job recruiter had contacted Alarm South about hiring me for a position. When I contacted them, I spoke with Dale who stated that I had no experience in the field. I have experience and certifications in multiple CCTV, access control, fire, security, and emergency call systems; which is backed up by a Bachelors Degree in Network Administration. I tried to explain this, but he had already decided not to hire me without even meeting me. That's not the issue, although being rude over the phone is not needed.

The problem is that my recruiter contacted me and said that Dale had told him that I wanted a career in another job field. He wanted to know why he was submitting me for jobs that I wasn't interested in. Why the hell is a company telling my recruiter lies about my job search? Did Dale feel personally responsible for trying to screw up my job search? Is that the kind of hateful people that work there? It's not even vindictive, there was nothing to be vindictive about. It's just hatefulness, I don't get it. My recruiter luckily knew that I was more than qualified for the position and stated he would never send anyone there again. I don't know if this constitutes as slander, but I will definitely be finding out.

I would never use a company that treats anyone like this. If this is how they treat perspective employees, just think how they treat their customers. I would advise anyone to consider the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alarm-South/Stateville-North-Carolina-28677/Alarm-South-Dale-Lied-to-my-recruiter-about-my-job-search-Stateville-North-Carolina-1126359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alarm South