• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: JO PIZARRO — VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia

ALL AREA ROOFING AND RESTORATION FRANK SARPINO UGLY ROOF My husband and I gave Mr. Frank Sarpino 5000 deposit to build our outside kitchen and back porch roof. we have tried several times to contact him and he has not answered our calls and texts. VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia

My husband and I hired Mr. Frank Sarpino back in July 2013 to change siding, built an outside kitchen and built a back porch roof. He changed the siding, and that was a night mare to get hold of him. He did'nt get the permit and the city almost fined us.

We paid for the siding. We gave him a deposit of 5000 to start the roof and kitchen.

He had his guy cut thru the stamped concrete for the kitchen and the four post square on the cemement to hold up the patio roof back in August 2013 . We put a hold on the job (and advised Mr. Sarpino of this) back in Sept. due to our driveway guy not taking out the permit on the driveway when we thought he did.

We had to wait until court scheduled in Jan 2014. The contractor was fined 10,000 (because on the contract he was responsible for the permits). We have been trying to contact Mr. Sarpino to start and finish the job. He contacted us a few days (Feb 14, 2014)after my husband text him and said that he was in the mountains with weak phone signal and will contact us when he got back to town the following week.

Mr. Frank Sarpino has not contacted us at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ALL-AREA-ROOFING-AND-RESTORATION/VIRGINIA-BEACH-Virginia-23453/ALL-AREA-ROOFING-AND-RESTORATION-FRANK-SARPINO-UGLY-ROOF-My-husband-and-I-gave-Mr-Frank-S-1129811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ALL AREA ROOFING AND RESTORATION