Complaint Review: Alliance Point of Sale

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: Tracy — Washington
Alliance Point of Sale
1517 Kelley Ave Kissimmee, Florida USA

Alliance Point of Sale Leasing POS Scam Ripped Off When Leased POS System Kissimmee Florida

RBS of South Florida offered me a great deal on my point of sale system for my store. Sales rep by the name of Eric offered me the software that was suppose to fit my business, but he actually sold me and locked my into a lease contract with software that doesnt even work for my business. The company doesnt even want to speak with me, they hang up on me and they even changed their business and the owner Eric even changed his name to Alliance Point of Sale. WARNING** These guys are a big scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-Point-of-Sale-/Kissimmee-Florida-34758/Alliance-Point-of-Sale-Leasing-POS-Scam-Ripped-Off-When-Leased-POS-System-Kissimmee-Flo-1056790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance Point of Sale