Complaint Review: allianz security

• Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: Tracy — south amboy New Jersey United States of America
allianz security
244 west 49th Internet United States of America

allianz security company is a rip off preying on people seraching for a job, Internet

I went for the interview and the person interviewing me didnt ask me one question all he wanted to know was if I had the $90.00 for the application and state fee.  I gave him the 90.00 and he left the room and came back about 5 minutes later and said welcome to the team I thought that was very strange since nobody ever asked me one question. He then proceeded to say that I would be making 17-24 dollars an hour depending on the training I needed to receive which was between 500- 950 dollars.
I knew something wasnt right but I am really desperate for a job so I listened to what he had to say, after he went through what training was necessary he told me that I could pay for the training in installments.  He then very quickly tried to rush me out the office. As I was waiting for the elevator I was trying to ask him some questions about the position and the training and he said that he would answer all my questions tomorrow once I arrived for the training class with the two hundred dollars. Once I left the building I knew it was a scam preying on people who are in desperate need for employment. So if you get a call from any company stating that you have to pay for a background check or any type of training be aware that they might be out to take your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/allianz-security/internet/allianz-security-company-is-a-rip-off-preying-on-people-seraching-for-a-job-Internet-907333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on allianz security