Complaint Review: American Credit And Collections

• Reported By: rusty — Carlsbad California United States of America
American Credit And Collections
P.O. Box 264 Taylor, Pennsylvania United States of America

American Credit And Collections unprofessional and thiefs Taylor, Pennsylvania

I agreed to pay pennfoster for the shitty services I stopped using a long time ago because they were very unclear in their contracts. I HAD NO IDEA I signed a loan contract. Anyways I had no problem with that... What I have a problem with is we set up payments to begin the next month but they took money from my account that day, which overdrafted my account. I'm changing my card number so they can't take any money and also change my number. F*K THEM!! Their "school" won't help you at all anyway. They give certificates, which no company gives a f*** about. Just go to a community college if you can't afford a university or vocational school, seriously... F*K THEM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2009 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-And-Collections/Taylor-Pennsylvania-/American-Credit-And-Collections-unprofessional-and-thiefs-Taylor-Pennsylvania-542360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit And Collections