Complaint Review: american credit assistance

• Updated: Fri, June 27, 2014

• Reported By: alexis raventhorne — columbus Georgia
american credit assistance
n/a , Select State/Province USA

american credit assistance American credit assistance hi-jacked my phone number n/a n/a

American credit assistance called my home number from a local number and wantede my crdeit card numbers to help me reduce my interest rates  refused to give me a phne number or web site . so we hung up i reported them  everone i could think of and 3 days later someone calls me telling me they do not want my services  and after a short conversation we discover that they have stolen my phone number  . and are using it to try scam other people.  so i reported this to hopefull the FTC and THE FCC  will do something about this. But i was told that maybe they will get tired of using my number  which isn't really an answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/american-credit-assistance/Select-StateProvince/american-credit-assistance-American-credit-assistance-hi-jacked-my-phone-number-na-na-1157966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on american credit assistance