Complaint Review: Amino XL

• Reported By: mlwhite3 — Mississippi
Amino XL
4023 Kennett Pike #777 Wilmington, Delaware USA

Amino XL Protest (Boca Raton) no one answers phones Wilmington Delaware

After signing up for a free trial for a supplement called Amino XL, the company charged my bank account for $87.53. The DBA was Protest, Boca Raton and the attached phone number was 888-518-0393. I called that, stayed on hold for 20 minutes without ever speaking to an actual person.

I went back to the website where I placed my order: www.aminoxl.com. Their listed phone number was 888-278-6952. I stayed on hold another 20 minutes without ever speaking to an actual person.

I pulled up the terms & conditions agreement. This listed ANOTHER phone number: 877-298-6856 and a customer support email. I am still on hold with this number (20 minutes and going strong). Or atleast I thought, until I was just hung up on.

This "business" has three different  phone numbers, all listed in different places, and none of them are connecting me to someone to cancel my order.

My biggest issue is that the DBA is "Protest, Boca Raton". How is Boca Raton connected to this at all when the "company" is located in Wilmington, DE?

Every 30 seconds, a voice comes over the phone saying, "Your call is important to us. If you would like to hold your place in line and receive a call back, press 3." I pressed 3 on the first call two hours ago. Right after 20 minutes, they hang up on you.

I hope people will be able to find and read this before getting involved with this company. Also, the product, amino xl, doesn't work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Amino-XL/Wilmington-Delaware-19807/Amino-XL-Protest-Boca-Raton-no-one-answers-phones-Wilmington-Delaware-1100262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Amino XL