Complaint Review: Anatasia International

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Universal City Texas
Anatasia International
Bangor, Maine USA

Anatasia International I have many concerns of the deals that I had with this site. During my communications with a lady on this site I was mis-lead by the company. I had scheduled a visit to Donestk Ukraine in October. During this schedule period I recieved a letter stated that the woman's son was very ill with pneumonia which require immediate care. at that point i cancelled my visit. After a week of not communicating with the lady she was able to re connection with my personal e-mail address. She stated that she did not write these letters and that Anastasia international wrote these letters to me. I had spend alot of money for this service and I don't really know at this point who wrote the letters. Cancelling my plans of this trip cost many fees to re-schedule this trip. After re-connection Many subjects have been covered. So I have reschduled this trip for Nov. 2013. Bangor Maine

I have a very big concern of dealing with the dating service Anastasiadate.com

Let me begin with the story that has given me this gut-feeling of a rip-off.

I have been communication with a lady on this site for 5 months. We decided to plan a visit to the Ukraine. This was planned for October 2013.  3 days before I was to board the flight for this trip I recieved a letter from who I don't know at this point.

This letter stated that the son was very ill with pneumonia and that he couldn't get the proper treatment in Donestk Ukraine and they had to travel to Moscow by train?? This seemed very odd to me.

After one week the lady re-connection with me via my personsal e-mail address stated that she had talked to the agency about the additional cost that they would be charging me for the meeting,pick-up at the airport and translator. She was very upset for thes additional costs

I have asked her how she was able to obtain my e-mail address to make this reconnection. [continued below]....

..... At one point when I sent her roses I was told by the agency that I would be able to send my e-mail address.

After reading several reports I have discovered that this agency censures the letters which gives me the sense of not having the privacy of our communication.

She stated that she did not write these letters of her son's illness but that the agency mis- lead me with writing these letters .

I don't know who to believe and have concerns of my meeting with the lady in Nov. 2013.

I have contacted the U.S. State Dept. on this upcoming travels to the Urkaine.  What shall I do? Any input would be welcomed.

san Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Anatasia-International/Bangor-Maine-04401/Anatasia-International-I-have-many-concerns-of-the-deals-that-I-had-with-this-site-Durin-1095042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Anatasia International