Complaint Review: Angies List

• Reported By: asherben — Agoura Hills California
Angies List
1030 E. Washington St Indianapolis, , Indiana USA

Angies List Forcing to advertize Indianapolis, Indiana

*Author of original report: Angies List a complete Scam!

As a contractor on Angies list I have a nomber of great reviews.

Angies list contacted me and pushed me to advertize and was promising that I will get at list 30 leads a day.

I spent a lot off money everuy month and I got nothing! I contact Angies list and was told that in order for it to work I need to spend more money. so then I relized that I got screwd and tried to talk to angies list but with no saccess. then I stop payment on the credit card. when angies so that they contacted me and was not willing to re nagotioat the advertizing plan.

Angies list supposed to be a a non baies company but it is complitly not true.

Now if you search for my company name on angies list it not show up they removed it from the key words.

Make a long story short ANGIES LIST ARE A COMPLETE SCAME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Angies-List/Indianapolis-Indiana-46202/Angies-List-Forcing-to-advertize-Indianapolis-Indiana-1117326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Angies List

Angies List a complete Scam!

AUTHOR: - ()

Im a contractor that won 3 years in a raw Angies list "super service award" and desided to stop bean blackmailed by them.

Be aware! it is a SCAM!

They claim that they screend all contractors although it is not thrue! 90% of the contractors do not cary license under their names and who ever pay the most they are the ones that angies list recomend first.

If you are looking for a good contractor you better of use sites like Yelp, CSLB (Licens check) and refrences provided by contractor.

Make sure the license is under the contractor name.