Complaint Review: Ann Alloria

• Updated: Tue, September 21, 2010

• Reported By: Ann Alloria — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Ann Alloria
12 Browns Lane, Boston, Mass Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Ann Alloria Child Abuser Matthew S. Chan Mistakes Ari Hinnant for Arie Hines? Boston, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Another fake and impersonated report

Greetings,

My name is Ann Alloria. I was wondering why Mr. Matthew S. Chan has been stalking my employer for the last two years? So, I did a bit of research and it seems that Mr. Matthew S. Chan is a convicted child abuser and the women who accused him has a similar name to my employer. Case solved.

It seems many people picked up this story and the name was changed and confused and he thinks he is going after the women who accused him long ago, and he is going after the wrong person. I just couldn't understand who this guy is and why he was harassing my wonderful employer Ari Hinnant--who has lived in Boston for 15 years with her husband and children.

Mistaken identity is the issue. Here is Mr. Matthew S. Chan name and website. http://matthewchan.com/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2010 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ann-Alloria/Boston-Massachusetts-/Ann-Alloria-Child-Abuser-Matthew-S-Chan-Mistakes-Ari-Hinnant-for-Arie-Hines-Boston-Mas-642417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ann Alloria

Another fake and impersonated report

AUTHOR: Matthew - (USA)

Ann Alloria (aka Ari Hinnant),

As with all your other fake and impersonated reports, you attribute things to me that have no basis in truth. This is an old-worn out story except you think I am dumb and bored enough to stalk you? I have no interest in you or your life.  I have got more than enough to do in my own life than to follow yours.

Anyone that has any doubts on my background can simply visit the Dept of Justice site or any other criminal background site.

Just because other people hate you and dig dirt up on you, don't assume I am responsible for it.  The only stuff I found on you was the stuff I reported on last year in my blog posts. That is it.  Life may feel like 2 years has past but it has only been one year since I had the misfortune in encountering. Everything else has come from someone else who obviously has an axe to grind with you.

Regarding the whole 12 Browns Lane in Boston address, according to Google Maps, I only see an empty grassy lot with no house or office building. It looks like another fake address you are using.

Regarding residing in Boston in 15 years, it isn't hard to find that your home base is in Louisville, KY with some time in Miami, FL.

Get a life. As hard as it may be to believe, I don't need to sneak around if I am reporting on you. I can do it just fine with Google, my computer, and an Internet connection.

MSC