Complaint Review: AP Computers

• Updated: Mon, June 10, 2013

• Reported By: ScamReport — California
AP Computers
12625 Frederick St Ste F-11 Moreno Valley, California USA

AP Computers Computer Scam, Phone scam, Cell phone, iPhone, Android, Electronics, Moreno Valley California

Terrible!

the 1st time I took my iphone to them they gave it back to me where I could not make calls. When I told them this they said that they never checked it when it came in so they weren't sure if the problem was preexisting. They then offered to fix it for $50. I let them fix it because I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt.

The second time my phone broke I tried to fix it myself. It didn't work out so I took it to them. They said no problem and asked me to come back in an hour and a half. I came back later and they told me that they decided not to work on it because they didn't want to get sued basically. I understand them not wanting to work on it but it was super unprofessional to have me wait around the mall for over an hour. I expected them to tell me much sooner that they weren't going to work on it.

A** holes

they never fixed it so I went back with my laptop and recived it the viruses were not gone but there were nudes of the men who worked thereon my laptop

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AP-Computers/Moreno-Valley-California-9255/AP-Computers-Computer-Scam-Phone-scam-Cell-phone-iPhone-Android-Electronics-Moreno-1058009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AP Computers